School of the Prophets: Advanced Training for Prophetic Ministry book by Kris Vallotton
Mining from years on the frontlines of prophetic ministry, and overseeing the internationally renowned Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry, bestselling author Kris Vallotton takes you deep into the heart of one of the most crucial, compelling and controversial topics today: the office of prophet.
In this definitive guide, Kris offers often-neglected foundational teaching and provides critical advanced training, including how to
- discern your calling and grow in your gift
- define your divinely appointed sphere of influence and depth of authority
- recognize the six different types of prophets--and how to deal with false ones
- navigate potential relational difficulties as you step into your gifting
- understand the complex ways God communicates
- prepare for the common, but dangerous, spiritual attacks prophets face
Vallotton offers a balanced view of not only what modern-day prophets are, but also what they are not. You will come away empowered and equipped with the knowledge and skills needed for this beautiful, vital, supernatural ministry.
"This is a must-read for all ministries. School of the Prophets has given us greater insight and understanding of how to help develop and prepare others to walk in their divine assignment. Kris Vallotton brings much clarity in what it means to be called in the office of a prophet and eliminates the fear of giving and receiving the prophetic."
-- Tony and Cynthia Brazelton, founders and pastors, Victory Christian Ministries International